• Supports up to 20V/5A 100W PD 3.0 high-speed charging
• Support HDMI video streaming (4K/30Hz)
•Version: HDMI 1.4b
• Support 8-channel digital audio
• Support Macbook, iPad Pro, tablet*, phone and Switch
•Durable aluminum alloy and pure copper core
•4.5mm anti-tear wire shell
• Length: 2m
*The tablet must support HDMI output
The correct use steps of CTH line:
1) First connect the HDMI plug to the monitor or TV
2) Connect the Type-C plug to the phone, (the phone must support Yype-C output HDMI function) and wait for the phone screen to be output to the monitor or TV
3) If you need to charge your mobile phone, you can connect the charger to the Type-C input position of CTH at this time.
You must pay attention to the order, if you connect the charger first and then the mobile phone, it will only charge the mobile phone and not the HDMI screen output!
Also note that the CTH Type-C input plug has a positive and negative difference. If there is no response after connection, you can try to turn the plug up and down and try again.
If it is used for switch, there is no difference in order. Just pay attention to the front and back of the Type-C input plug and need to be connected to a PD charger or switch original charger above 45W for power supply (Switch Dock Mode minimum requirement).